- Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not charge any battery or batteries in your car, or from any other source other than the intended power source.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed metals.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.
A great high drain battery for your advanced personal vaporizer. These flat top 18650 batteries are genuine Samsung brand batteries.
Output: 3.7V, 20A
*Ratings are approximate and are not guaranteed.
These batteries should not be transported in any manner other than in a battery case designed to house the at least the battery size being transported. With these batteries, NEVER charge them outside of a safe charging bag and placement of the bag used to charge inside of should be a minimum of 24" away from any flamable surface. If you are unsure if the charging surface you are charging near is flammable, do not charge within the 24" range. DO NOT charge these batteries in any charger other than a lithium ion battery charger, if you charge them on a NiMH charger, catastrophic damages will occur. The batteries offered on www.TexasSelectVapor.com are use at your own risk, if you do not know if something you are attempting to do is proper, DO NOT DO IT. Common sense and proper battery safety knowledge is vital when using any rechargeable batteries and NO BATTERY IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER.
DO NOT STACK BATTERIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO NOT THROW INTO FIRE, DO NOT OVER-CHARGE, DO NOT OVER DRAIN, DO NOT STORE BATTERIES THAT ARE CHARGED ABOVE 3.7V FOR EXTENDED PERIODS, DO NOT LEAVE UNATTTENDED AT ANY TIME, DO NOT USE IF PHYSICAL DAMAGE HAS OCCURED, DO NOT DISSASSEMBLE, DO NOT MODIFY THESE BATTERIES IN ANY MANNER.